Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

Author Topic: Need Help!! New Owner  (Read 281 times)

June 13, 2013, 08:54:22 PM
Read 281 times

christragakes

• Information Offline
Need Help!! New Owner
« on: June 13, 2013, 08:54:22 PM »
I am new to this forum.And don't really know where to post this. But I was wondering if any body had any info on an Aqua sport 19-1 Gull 1972. I was wondering if people had pictures of theirs. Especially the console, bilge, live well!!!!!! Also if any body had wiring diagrams for it. I am just looking for as much info as possible! Please let me know!

June 13, 2013, 09:07:19 PM
Reply #1

Tx49

• Information Offline
Re: Need Help!! New Owner
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 09:07:19 PM »
Quote from: "christragakes"
I am new to this forum.And don't really know where to post this. But I was wondering if any body had any info on an Aqua sport 19-1 Gull 1972. I was wondering if people had pictures of theirs. Especially the console, bilge, live well!!!!!! Also if any body had wiring diagrams for it. I am just looking for as much info as possible! Please let me know!

Hello Chris... Welcom
I am a noob here, but having been a moderator on other forums similar, I can offer up a little help. First everyone here is very friendly and willing to help, but it wouldn't hurt to drop into the introduce yourself forum and well introduce yourself.  :)
Also i understand that being new you may not know where to post your requests, but putting them in three places just confuses people and clutters things up. Not trying to tweak you, just offering some helpful hints. Now for your question. I have seen some Aquasport owner's manuals on ebay recently. Don't know what all you're trying to do, so I don't know if they will be any help. From what I can tell though, most of the guys doing rebuilds, just rewire everything and forego the original diagrams, partly because there are better ways to do it nowadays. Also, just do some searches here. there are numerous threads about almost anything you can possibly want to do to your CAS. I have been reading threads on here for a month, before I ever got around to joining. There is just so much info here. Good luck and I am sure someone will be along to help you out a little more than I did.
Johnny

Success belongs to the Team, Failure belongs to the Leadership.

1970 Aquasport 240 CC SeaHunter

June 13, 2013, 10:24:18 PM
Reply #2

christragakes

• Information Offline
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 10:24:18 PM »
Could you post the link to the those manuals as I'm have a hard time funding them !

June 14, 2013, 12:34:42 AM
Reply #3

Georgie

• Information Offline
  • Mechanical Master
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 12:34:42 AM »
Hi Chris - Welcome aboard! :salut:  We have a few members with 19-1 gulls, but it was a relatively limited production hull so there aren't too many left.  Lucky for you, several gull owners are regular posters here!  Regardless, I implore you to ask your repair/rebuild questions outright and post them in the rebuild or engine/electronic forums as appropriate...and also compose your introductory post in the "introduce yourself" thread in the Discussion forum.  There's a good chance the schematics you're requesting either may not be available or may be unnecessary to answer the questions you have (most of these classic aquasports are VERY similar in their engineering).  The gang will help you but at the same time you don't want to ask everyone to do your research for you based on generic requests in your first post.   :thumright:
Ryan

1979 246 CCC

1987 Wellcraft 18 Fisherman

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal