Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

Author Topic: Half Tower or T-Top  (Read 1223 times)

August 16, 2012, 05:13:26 PM
Reply #15

Capt_E

• Information Offline
Re: Half Tower or T-Top
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2012, 05:13:26 PM »
Thanks for your input Capt Matt.  The boat will be an all in one, but mostly a fishing machine.  Most of the accessories I plan for that will be used while cruising/hanging out at sandbars, will not affect the fishing ability as most will be removable.  i.e..bow dodger, casting deck cushions, etc..  The only thing I do want from any half tower I may choose is the top half over the main station to have shade, whether it be canvas or core.
1974 Aquasport 22-2

August 16, 2012, 07:43:49 PM
Reply #16

saltfly

• Information Offline
Re: Half Tower or T-Top
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2012, 07:43:49 PM »
I have to agree with Bob. Since this came up I’ve given it a lot of thought before posting.  I like the full tower over the half tower. I was sitting there just thinking of how much I would love to have a half tower on my 222ccp and then it hit me. I could just picture my self off shore and when going to the console and a wave hits, sending me face first into the platform of the half tower :oops: . Now at my age , no age has nothing to do with it. I was ugly when I was younger to :eye: . But I still don’t want to hit face first into that platform, and I need all the visibility I can get. :thumright:  I also don't want to have to explain to my students how I got my face all busted up. They won’t believe I run into my half tower platform. That would sound to much like running into a door. :roll:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal