Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Author Topic: Aquasport 1985 222 Express Fisherman Owners manual  (Read 611 times)

August 22, 2011, 11:23:09 AM
Read 611 times

familyman45

• Information Offline
Aquasport 1985 222 Express Fisherman Owners manual
« on: August 22, 2011, 11:23:09 AM »
I just purchased a 1985 Aquasport 222 Express Fisherman.
I got a great deal. The Original Evinrude 150 was rebuilt and only has 20 hours on the rebuild. Don't think the cuddy was ever used as everything is still original. The Trim tabs still work great and all the original teak wood is undamaged. The Gel coat needed some cleaning, but after a week of hard work looks almost new.

I would really love to have the owners manual.

I want to install a GPS and stereo and a wiring diagram would help. I am hoping that I can get power to these devices from somewhere behind the Console. I really would prefer this over running new wires from the battery.

Also, I noticed that the Bilge pump is original and although it still works, I really want to replace it (26 years is pushing it). Does anyone have an issue with the fact that the scuppers are only an inch of above the water line. I want to leave the boat at a slip and if a strong storm dumped a lot of water and the bilge failed, I could see the boat sinking really fast.

Does anyone have photos of what the original Cockpit enclosure looked like. Its long gone and the boat only has a new Bimini.

Sorry got a million questions.
1985 Aquasport 222 Express Fisherman

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal