Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Author Topic: How can I say no!!  (Read 418 times)

June 20, 2011, 06:07:30 PM
Read 418 times

pete

• Information Offline
How can I say no!!
« on: June 20, 2011, 06:07:30 PM »
CL ad....this guy has a future in sales :D

Decided to sell my Cobia Sunskiff 177. Its an '88. It has an '88 Force 50 on it that fires right up and runs great, but it doesn't really have the guts to push this boat through the water well. Might be able to swap propellers and use it as is, but I've lost interest and want to get something else.

The floor is soft, so that will eventually need to be done. Also needs cosmetic work with seat covers, etc. It does have a push-pole platform on the back of it. The boat is sitting on a decent trailer that is included with the boat. (The trailer will need tires, but it can be used as is for the time being). If I get a good offer, I'll include the original Suzuki DT75 and controls, but this engine likely needs a rebuild as the compression was extremely low on each cylinder.

The boat also has a clear title in my name.

Email if interested. Thanks!

Don't wait it wont last!!!! :scratch:
2003  Osprey 225
Palm Bay FL

June 20, 2011, 06:50:34 PM
Reply #1

seabob4

• Information Offline
  • Rigging Master
Re: How can I say no!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 06:50:34 PM »
Quote from: "pete"
CL ad....this guy has a future in sales :D

Decided to sell my Cobia Sunskiff 177. Its an '88. It has an '88 Force 50 on it that fires right up and runs great, but it doesn't really have the guts to push this boat through the water well. Might be able to swap propellers and use it as is, but I've lost interest and want to get something else.

The floor is soft, so that will eventually need to be done. Also needs cosmetic work with seat covers, etc. It does have a push-pole platform on the back of it. The boat is sitting on a decent trailer that is included with the boat. (The trailer will need tires, but it can be used as is for the time being). If I get a good offer, I'll include the original Suzuki DT75 and controls, but this engine likely needs a rebuild as the compression was extremely low on each cylinder.

The boat also has a clear title in my name.

Email if interested. Thanks!

Don't wait it wont last!!!! :scratch:

Yes...it will.... :lol:

Corner of 520 and A1A...

June 20, 2011, 07:13:01 PM
Reply #2

flounderpounder225

• Information Offline
Re: How can I say no!!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 07:13:01 PM »
Wow, you found a gem, better jump on that one.... I could re-power with quad force 50's... she'd outrun anything on the water  :cheers:
Marc
1997 245 Osprey, 250 HPDI.  SOLD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal