You reached the limit of pages to see for today

Author Topic: date set for gulf coast gathering  (Read 3441 times)

May 21, 2011, 01:59:04 PM
Reply #30

feeling2damgood

• Information Offline
Re: date set for gulf coast gathering
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 01:59:04 PM »
reporting from the high and dry cajun country. the water is not hitting my neck of the woods. the water will come to the area but will not even get close to topping any of our levees. sorry took so long to get back. been busy with the new job.
everything is fine and the water is staying right were it should be.
"she\'let"
1974 170 johnson 135 v4

never had a bad day fishing!!!!

May 21, 2011, 05:52:20 PM
Reply #31

bayou runner

• Information Offline
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2011, 05:52:20 PM »
Quote from: "feeling2damgood"
reporting from the high and dry cajun country. the water is not hitting my neck of the woods. the water will come to the area but will not even get close to topping any of our levees. sorry took so long to get back. been busy with the new job.
everything is fine and the water is staying right were it should be.
Hey Feelin, Glad to hear you are doing well, in Cut Off! I am home, and things High and dry here, in French Settlement. The fresh water has invaded the lake and is starting to back up into Maurepas and the Amite, but she is still well within her banks. Looks to me like the Grand Isle area is going to be the best water around here  :P . My friend is in Breton Sound and they caught 5 fish yesterday :( . Mom is doing great in Ohio, and I'm home on a new job. I am working on the wiring on the Aquaholic, but plan to be done next week. Hope to see you there!!!
Bayou Runner

\'75 22-2  

\'87 150 Black Max

May 21, 2011, 11:44:01 PM
Reply #32

feeling2damgood

• Information Offline
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2011, 11:44:01 PM »
well guys here we go we are just a few weeks from the gathering. there may be some changes due to the fresh water.
we may need to move it to leeville. grand isle may be getting some fresh water from the big river. leeville is a lil closer inland and looks like it wont be affected by the fresh water. if anyone has made reservations on grand isle let me know and i can possible work something out from here as a local favor. if you have plans on making it give me a pm and i can fill you in.
"she\'let"
1974 170 johnson 135 v4

May 30, 2011, 09:15:22 PM
Reply #33

feeling2damgood

• Information Offline
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »
well boys we are getting close. now with the new date set for june 11 and 12. location still up in air but its just a skip and a jump from both. hotels and space are the only things holding the location up. it looks like bayourunner is lined up and we have a few guys holding out till the last min.

looks like if we r going to sleep anywere leeville is going to be the ticket. grand isle is going to be packed summer has ate up all the hotels and dock space. leeville is a great place with lots of fishing within 5-10 min of dock.
so lets see if we can gets some more confirms. how about it smitty you still up for it. i know there is some mississippi boys and some texas boys maybe even some la (lower alabama) boys that might be able to make it.

car fuel is 3.59 right now and boat non-crap is 3.63 at the dock.
"she\'let"
1974 170 johnson 135 v4

May 31, 2011, 12:22:04 PM
Reply #34

flounderpounder225

• Information Offline
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 12:22:04 PM »
Feelin
I can't make it, wish I could, but we have been doing nothing but traveling since the last week in April, we just kept the suitcases packed for the last 5 weeks.  So the budget won't allow anymore collateral expenses for a little while.  Hope ya'll have a blast..
Marc
Marc
1997 245 Osprey, 250 HPDI.  SOLD

June 01, 2011, 11:54:55 AM
Reply #35

smitty 1

• Information Offline
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 11:54:55 AM »
Quote from: "feeling2damgood"
well boys we are getting close. now with the new date set for june 11 and 12. location still up in air but its just a skip and a jump from both. hotels and space are the only things holding the location up. it looks like bayourunner is lined up and we have a few guys holding out till the last min.

looks like if we r going to sleep anywere leeville is going to be the ticket. grand isle is going to be packed summer has ate up all the hotels and dock space. leeville is a great place with lots of fishing within 5-10 min of dock.
so lets see if we can gets some more confirms. how about it smitty you still up for it. i know there is some mississippi boys and some texas boys maybe even some la (lower alabama) boys that might be able to make it.

car fuel is 3.59 right now and boat non-crap is 3.63 at the dock.

Sorry my friend,
Man it killin me !!!Not looking good. I was looking forward to grand Isle with all that wear your butt out action and great folks, but my main help, my son, has just started a new job and working saturdays for some time. I wish you guys a great fish filled and great eating weekend.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal