Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Author Topic: New owner  (Read 491 times)

April 06, 2011, 10:47:01 AM
Read 491 times

levelhead

• Information Offline
New owner
« on: April 06, 2011, 10:47:01 AM »
Hello All,
  Its great there is a quality website for these boats....I'm looking forward to talking with you guys.
    I'm a new owner of an 1999 Aquasport 245 Osprey.Picking it up in Florida next week(waiting for a new trailer to be built).I'm from Saskatchewan,Canada...so it'll be quite a haul.
  A question right away......its missing its ladder.It has the original bracket on the stern for it to slip into and also the storage brackets...Will the Windline 3 step ladder work with this bracket or should I be looking for a different brand?
Thanks....Scott

April 06, 2011, 12:18:59 PM
Reply #1

flounderpounder225

• Information Offline
Re: New owner
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 12:18:59 PM »
Quote from: "levelhead"
Hello All,
  Its great there is a quality website for these boats....I'm looking forward to talking with you guys.
    I'm a new owner of an 1999 Aquasport 245 Osprey.Picking it up in Florida next week(waiting for a new trailer to be built).I'm from Saskatchewan,Canada...so it'll be quite a haul.
  A question right away......its missing its ladder.It has the original bracket on the stern for it to slip into and also the storage brackets...Will the Windline 3 step ladder work with this bracket or should I be looking for a different brand?
Thanks....Scott

Welcome aboard Scott  :salut:
Your going to love your Osprey, same one I have.  As far as the ladder question, I don't know if all those type ladders are identical in how they slip into the bracket.  If it was me, I'd wait until I got the boat, and since you are going to be making a rather long road trip anyway, wheel into a West Marine with the boat, and try the couple different ladders they have and see if they work correctly??
Marc
Marc
1997 245 Osprey, 250 HPDI.  SOLD

April 06, 2011, 12:59:36 PM
Reply #2

levelhead

• Information Offline
Re: New owner
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 12:59:36 PM »
Thanks  Marc....I'll do that.. if I can't get it figured out beforehand.
Scott

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal