Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Author Topic: Maryland Stuffed Striped Bass or Rock to marylanders.  (Read 689 times)

January 17, 2011, 08:42:52 AM
Read 689 times

smitty 1

• Information Offline
Maryland Stuffed Striped Bass or Rock to marylanders.
« on: January 17, 2011, 08:42:52 AM »
Hey Guys, here is a recipe I love to fix when I can get a striped bass to hit. Here is Texas they are the fresh water hybreds, but they eat the same. Really good grub.

Rockfish, also known as striped bass, is an eastern shore delicacy and nothing brings out that delicacy more than this Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish Recipe.

Recipe Ingredients:

2 slices stale white bread, cubed

2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped

1/2 old bay seasoning

1/2 teaspoon dried mustard

1/8 teaspoon black pepper

2 teaspoons lemon juice

1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce

2 tablespoon butter

1/2 cup mayonnaise

1 pound fresh lump crabmeat

4-8 ounce fillets of rockfish

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish. Mix the bread cubes, parsley, seafood seasoning, mustard, pepper, lemon juice, pepper sauce, butter, and mayonnaise together in a mixing bowl. Gently stir in the crabmeat until well blended, being careful not to break the crab chunks. Place the fish fillets on a clean surface, and spoon 1/4 of the crab mixture onto one side. Starting on the side with the crab mixture, roll up the fillet around the crab filling. Place the rolled fish into the prepared dish open side down. Bake in preheated oven until light brown and bubbly,about 15 minutes.

January 17, 2011, 09:12:51 AM
Reply #1

GoneFission

• Information Offline
  • Mechanical Master
Re: Maryland Stuffed Striped Bass or Rock to marylanders.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 09:12:51 AM »
Yum!  Makes me want to go out and catch some stripers!   :nemo:
Cap'n John
1980 22-2 CCP
Mercury 200 Optimax 
ASPA0345M80I
"Gone Fission"
ClassicAquasport Member #209

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal