Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Author Topic: A personal Thanks to FlounderPounder and Seabob  (Read 685 times)

September 28, 2010, 06:53:41 PM
Read 685 times

bumpster

• Information Offline
    • http://www.xtremeled.com
A personal Thanks to FlounderPounder and Seabob
« on: September 28, 2010, 06:53:41 PM »
Marc and Bob C
 I am amazed at the response I have been getting. I figured when I set you up with the lights and asked that if you were happy to just spread the word I would have a few inquiries. Between you and Seabob my blackberry has been dinging with emails tied to rob@xtremeled.com. whatever you are doing that I dont know about please keep it up. Bob, I have gotten at least a half dozen inquiries due to a 12" strip submerged in water. Thanks guys :salut:
Rob

September 28, 2010, 08:25:16 PM
Reply #1

flounderpounder225

• Information Offline
Re: A personal Thanks to FlounderPounder and Seabob
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 08:25:16 PM »
Rob
Your welcome, and thank you, for providing such a great product.  It is easy to brag about something that works so well, even better than expected.  I know Bob's "bucket trick" pushed the guy on THT over the fence, once he realized what difference there is in these products, and saw the proof.. it was an easy decision.  Did my friend in JAX (Tim) who is starting the American's Fishing For Vets non profit venture ever get ahold of you?  Good luck Rob
Marc
Marc
1997 245 Osprey, 250 HPDI.  SOLD

September 28, 2010, 08:30:12 PM
Reply #2

bumpster

• Information Offline
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 08:30:12 PM »
Quote from: "flounderpounder225"
Rob
Your welcome, and thank you, for providing such a great product.  It is easy to brag about something that works so well, even better than expected.  I know Bob's "bucket trick" pushed the guy on THT over the fence, once he realized what difference there is in these products, and saw the proof.. it was an easy decision.  Did my friend in JAX (Tim) who is starting the American's Fishing For Vets non profit venture ever get ahold of you?  Good luck Rob
Marc
Marc
Not yet
He may be busy. If you happen to talk to him mention it but dont make a point of finding him just to ask.
The guy on THT almost put me over the edge last night. I will never understand 20 dollar lights on a 40k boat. WTF

September 28, 2010, 08:49:49 PM
Reply #3

seabob4

• Information Offline
  • Rigging Master
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 08:49:49 PM »
Rob,
We had a little fun last night, didn't we?  Just remember the honey/vinegar deal...

Marc,
You have a beauty of a boat right there, my all time favorite!  If I had all the money in the world, I'd buy a 245/250, slap a pair of 200 Optis/Etecs on her, and be a happy camper...the hell with the capacity plate...

The best thing about this site.  We try and help each other.  You can't beat that with a stick...

Corner of 520 and A1A...

September 28, 2010, 08:54:50 PM
Reply #4

bumpster

• Information Offline
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 08:54:50 PM »
Quote from: "seabob4"
Rob,
We had a little fun last night, didn't we?  Just remember the honey/vinegar deal...

Marc,
You have a beauty of a boat right there, my all time favorite!  If I had all the money in the world, I'd buy a 245/250, slap a pair of 200 Optis/Etecs on her, and be a happy camper...the hell with the capacity plate...

The best thing about this site.  We try and help each other.  You can't beat that with a stick...
LOL get back on that same thread. Got another hater with 20 dollar lights. I swear I just dont get it.

September 28, 2010, 09:32:18 PM
Reply #5

Capt. Bob

• Information Offline
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 09:32:18 PM »
Quote from: "bumpster"
LOL get back on that same thread. Got another hater with 20 dollar lights. I swear I just dont get it.

Bump,
In the motorcycle world, there's an old saying.

If you got a ten dollar head, you wear a ten dollar helmet.  :roll:

I believe it originated as part of a Bell Helmet's ad campaign many, many years ago but seems to fit (pun intended) the way an alarming rate of people think today.
]
Capt. Bob
1991 210 Walkaround
2018 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke
"Reef or Madness IV"

September 28, 2010, 09:37:58 PM
Reply #6

bumpster

• Information Offline
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 09:37:58 PM »
Quote from: "Capt. Bob"
Quote from: "bumpster"

Bump,
In the motorcycle world, there's an old saying.

If you got a ten dollar head, you wear a ten dollar helmet.  :roll:

I believe it originated as part of a Bell Helmet's ad campaign many, many years ago but seems to fit (pun intended) the way an alarming rate of people think today.
Yet they are the first to bitch that the service sucks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal