Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Author Topic: Last Nights Fire in the Sky  (Read 454 times)

July 15, 2014, 12:00:43 AM
Read 454 times

bondobill

• Information Offline
  • West Coast
    • http://www.charliesautobodyinc.com/
Last Nights Fire in the Sky
« on: July 15, 2014, 12:00:43 AM »
When you all get sick of me only posting in the Chum forum.... let me know  :oops:

I wish I had more to offer on the rebuild or engine forums, but my expertise is limited to cars, fishing and "drinking".
Maybe not in that order, but it is what it is

As you all may know from one of my previous "Chum" posts I be having a new roof put on my house. We where hoping they would be done by this last Sunday but the roofer miscalculated  :roll:  he ran out of shakes. Ain't no big deal he ordered up a couple more square so we should be all wrapped up by next weekend.

We have had temps in the 90's the last few days...last night the weather forecast called for thunder showers    :(
My roofer came over last night, right around sunset to tarp up the bare spots . I caught these shots of the sun setting as the clouds moved in while I was up on the roof helping

These photos where taking of the clouds forming to the East of us

These where of the sun setting to our west

1979 222 FF

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill

Bill

July 15, 2014, 09:19:48 AM
Reply #1

gran398

• Information Offline
  • Purgatory
    • http://www.ascottrhodes.com
Re: Last Nights Fire in the Sky
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 09:19:48 AM »
Beautiful!!

You just keep posting! :cheers:  :flower:

July 15, 2014, 02:03:46 PM
Reply #2

dburr

• Information Offline
Re: Last Nights Fire in the Sky
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 02:03:46 PM »
Beautiful Bill!!

And in a misery loves company way, we need a roof done too and between the house and barn (old NE farmhouse,they are connected) it is going to be 47 square...  You have my condolences!!
Dave

88 222 Osprey
00 Yamaha OX66 150
CAS # 2590

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal