Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Author Topic: My friend KernO/THT Mod 4  (Read 350 times)

July 25, 2013, 02:21:00 PM
Read 350 times

seabob4

• Information Offline
  • Rigging Master
My friend KernO/THT Mod 4
« on: July 25, 2013, 02:21:00 PM »
For those who frequent THT (I haven't been doing that as of late), Mod 4 has passed away.  What I didn't know was that Mod 4 was KernO, one of the smartest men on that forum, always a true gentlemen, we exchanged many a PM over the years, I always enjoyed hearing from him and enjoyed reading his knowledge and opinions, as they were always spot on and helpful.

Oddly enough, as his mod 4 personna (of which I was totally unaware, jeez, you think you know somebody), he countless numbers of times came to my defense, kept me out of Banned Camp, even got me back on the forum a couple times when other mods didn't want me back from camp.

Just an unbelievable man, a great friend, I am very heavy hearted as I type this.  It always seems that the truly good people are taken way before their work is done here, God only knows why.  As forum members, we grow very close to many people we have only "met" on the internet, yet consider close friends.  I would suppose most of us don't like to air our personal issues out there as, like I feel, everybody else has their own problems, why do they want to hear about mine.  So it is always a shock to find out news such as this, but I suppose also it's doesn't make the news of their passing any easier than if that person were my next door neighbor and best buddy.

Cherish each day, go easy on those you are close to, enjoy life.  Via con Dios, mi amigo Kern...

Corner of 520 and A1A...

July 25, 2013, 03:42:11 PM
Reply #1

love2fish

• Information Offline
Re: My friend KernO/THT Mod 4
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 03:42:11 PM »
Well said Bob... and sorry for your loss! We are all a 1 big fraternity of passionate boaters/boat lovers on here and I'm sure the majority, if not ALL of us share your thoughts!
Chris
\'74 22-2
Member #921

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal