Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

Author Topic: aquasport 240?  (Read 891 times)

August 24, 2005, 12:44:14 AM
Read 891 times

Anonymous

aquasport 240?
« on: August 24, 2005, 12:44:14 AM »
hi i am looking into buying an aquasport 240 from a friend of mine. i believe it is a 1977 model. just to give you guys a visual, the setup is a side console with a very small cuddy in the bow and bench seats in between. it is an odd but interesting setup. anyways i cant find any info on this model and i figured you guys can help me out. i can pick this thing up for around $2500 and it comes with a 93 200 hp ocean pro that is immaculate and runs like a champ. the boat has 2 brand new batteries, new steering, new engine lift pump, and a few other minor accessories. the only catch is that it needs to be repaired on the bottom of the hull due to the gas tank breaking off its mounts and eventually scraping a hole in the hull. its and easy fix..just have to take the fuel tanks out and give her a patch...and hopefully not run into any other problems while im in there. i figured if there is any major damage that wouldn't be worth fixing i can sell the motor and break even and maybe even sell the boat. if anyone can throw in some advice and/or opinions i would really appreciate it. this is a pretty sweet boat and it has a lot of potential

September 05, 2005, 10:13:04 PM
Reply #1

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 10:13:04 PM »
that is a good boat.  i have an 81 model center console.  Big project, heavy boat, that with a 200 will be underpowered.  If you get it I would put twin 150s at least.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal