You reached the limit of pages to see for today

General Aquasport Forums > Chum

22-2 Emblems

(1/1)

Tampa Bay Mike:
Well it was bound to happen, I just didn't think it would be this quickly. Within six months of finishing the rebuild I kissed the dock and snapped my emblem off the side.

Luckily I remember Rick telling me to make a spare last year which I did, but I was not crazy about how they turned out. I did however keep the mold I made off the one good original so I dusted it off and ordered up some liquid plastic.

Turns out that I ordered a little too much and it has a pretty short shelf life so I went ahead and made a few more spares!

Now to break out the dremel and get them cleaned up.

RickK:
Good job - I found 4 spares on my workbench tucked between some card board protectors.  I may make some more too.  Mine usually got wacked by the bait bucket.

Ulysses485:
This is awesome! I would totally do the same. In fact i am trying to figure out how to salvage the Osprey stripping and marking on the side of the center console when i paint it. Any suggestions?

Ulysses

Tampa Bay Mike:

--- Quote from: Ulysses485 on May 16, 2020, 05:31:48 PM ---This is awesome! I would totally do the same. In fact i am trying to figure out how to salvage the Osprey stripping and marking on the side of the center console when i paint it. Any suggestions?

Ulysses

--- End quote ---

Are they plastic or a vinyl sticker?

Ulysses485:

--- Quote from: Tampa Bay Mike on May 18, 2020, 07:37:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ulysses485 on May 16, 2020, 05:31:48 PM ---This is awesome! I would totally do the same. In fact i am trying to figure out how to salvage the Osprey stripping and marking on the side of the center console when i paint it. Any suggestions?

Ulysses

--- End quote ---

Are they plastic or a vinyl sticker?

--- End quote ---

It’s thin sticker like material and I would say vinyl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version