Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

Author Topic: 1978 Aquasport 222 FF Featured on Florida Sportsman Project Dreamboat -- SOLD!!  (Read 527 times)

July 25, 2020, 04:55:20 PM
Read 527 times

Duckmeet

• Information Offline
1978 Aquasport 222 Family Fisherman -- FOR SALE
Featured on Florida Sportsman’s Project Dreamboat TV Series

This boat needs nothing; absolutely TURN-Key. Bring your drinks, food and friends and head out on the water. I spent $14,000 and tens of hours upgrading the boat over the last winter. You will not find a nicer 222 FF, currently, as this one. What you see pictured is what you get, all of it! This boat will not last.

I originally completed this restoration to have as a boat for my son to use and keep, however other boating opportunities have been made available to us and as much as I want to keep this boat, it is time for someone else and their family to enjoy this boat as much as we have. I DO NOT need to sell this boat and WILL NOT just sell this boat to anyone who can write a check. I am looking for someone who knows how special these old Aquasport’s are and someone who will appreciate its ride, and its comforts with their family.

So, PLEASE, no crazy low offers. I am very aware of this boat’s value and feel I have marketed this boat at a fair price for its condition and features. Offers are welcome, please, just not ridiculous ones.

Oh, and one other thing….You can tell your wife there is a brand new head down the cabin!

This boat was featured of an episode of Florida Sportsman’s: Project Dreamboat series. Click on the Youtube link below to watch the episode. It details my project, most questions can be answered by watching.

In late 2019 into early 2020 completed $14,000 worth of upgrades:

Painted the entire topside from the rub-rail up with Snow-white Awlgrip. Also, re-painted all of the non-skid on the entire boat.
    Redid the complete ceiling and hull sides in the cabin with new PVC liners and brand new Anti-Microbial carpet.
    New Icom VHF radio
    Replaced the 1996 200 Evinrude 200 outboard with a 2005 Yamaha 225 four-stroke with a brand new mid-section and exhaust upgrade done in January of 2020(Motor has approx. 660 hours total, 10 hours since the upgrades) Install done by Bob Adams from Two River’s boat works in Stuart, FL
    New LED nav lights
    Brand New Dometic Platinum Portable Head
    New steering hoses, throttle and shift cables
    New Detmar Swim ladder
    New Johnson Saltwater Wash-down pump
    New Bilge Pump
    Repainted Bilge areas
    Replaced all thread-in deck plates
    New Aft compartment waterproof deck hatch
    New Bimini-top with new hardware
    New Poly Planar Speakers
    New Seat Cushion on Helm Seat
    New Bottom Paint January 2020
    Inspected Fuel tank and re-bedded the fuel tank hatch with 3M 4000UV
    New House and Starting Battery (Nov. 2019)

Boat Features, Spec’s, Equipment and Included Accessories:

2005 Yamaha 225 Four-stroke (660 hours approx) with new mid-section and exhaust upgrade done in Early 2020 -- Motor is in tip-top shape.
    Aluminum Trailer
    86 Gallon fuel tank
    Exterior Hull-sides and interior liner sides are Imron5.0, everything else is Awlgrip
    250qt Yeti Cooler with Top Cushion
    Aquasport seat cooler combo, original piece
    Furuno GP-33, Lowrance X510C, Icom M304
    Poly Planar Stereo with 2 8” Poly Planar Speakers
    BEP Voltage distribution battery switch and cluster system
    Pro Mariner 2 bank battery charger
    Blue Sea Circuit Breaker switch system
    SSI tackle Center with New Plano Trays
    6 gunwale mount rod holders and Birsdall 3 rod cluster on aft bulkhead
    Johnson Saltwater wash-down pump
    Dometic Platinum Head (Brand New July 2020, never used)
    Taco 15 foot Outriggers with bases
    QL trim tabs with helm control panel
    Fortress Anchor and Blue High speed Vinyl Sea Anchor with detachable clip
    Stainless Grab rail on port side seat
    Custom Waterproof Storage cover for entire boat
    Folding Flush Mount Nav lights
    Pop Up Cleats
    2 electric reel outlets; one on port and one on starboard side.
    UFlex Power Steering with Edson wheel and suicide knob

Boat is located in Jupiter, FL
Price: $22,500 -- Includes all that is pictured and stated above.  Contact me for more pics or with questions

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal