You reached the limit of pages to see for today

Author Topic: Bow to Stern interior pic, 87 222  (Read 736 times)

April 05, 2006, 01:13:09 PM
Read 736 times

Ben87

• Information Offline
Bow to Stern interior pic, 87 222
« on: April 05, 2006, 01:13:09 PM »

The interior of the boat, one can really see the broken windshield as well as the mount for the compass in the dash.  There isn't much left for me to say about these pictures, perhaps some may feel as if I'm monopolizing the forum with all the posts, then on the other hand, I know I love seeing pictures of things and some may like them as well so until someone tells me to stop posting.  

You can see the 4-place rod-holder I've put on the splashwell partition however, the most important thing is the dingle-dangled-mingle-mangled prop in the dirt behind the boat, between the motor and the anchor, I was sad to hear that the prop-man couldn't fix it, no matter, he had a new one for $140 in his shop, saved me a weekend of fishing.  

Y'all must love the new handle/rope/string for the baitwell in front of the console, the lock and hasp broke a long time ago and the string works great!

April 10, 2006, 11:10:47 AM
Reply #1

Ben87

• Information Offline
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 11:10:47 AM »
I waxed the gunwales, topsides and console yesterday with a buffer I bought from Home-Cheap-O, it did a pretty good job of getting all the old oxidation off the gelcoat, it did not bring the finish back to original but at least there is a glow-glare from the gelcoat that was gone for years, I'll put on another coat of wax and call it a job well done, I also did the sides of the boat and it helped some.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal