Author Topic: Props  (Read 1163 times)

October 26, 2005, 01:10:55 PM
Read 1163 times

Bluesbrother

• Information Offline
Props
« on: October 26, 2005, 01:10:55 PM »
Hi guys,
Question for anyone: It looks like I got screwed out of two props that were supposed to have been shipped with my new motor. ( Johnson 115 4 stroke)  :evil:  I bought the motor as a new, never registered motor that was  uninstalled when the owner upgraded to a bigger HP with purchase of a new boat. The deal was including two alluminum props of different pitch. This would be ideal since I would have something to tinker with. The props were never send, the place is going out of business and with Wilma the last hope of getting anything from the area has basically vanished. I called the owner ( of the marina) today, but before I could ask him anything he told me it was not a good time and not to call him this week anymore. :evil: Man, I wish I lived a little closer!  Anyway, now I have absolutely no clue as to what kind of prop to look for. The motor will be mounted on my 19.6 center console. Anybody have any ideas? The boat will be used for fishing and general use, top end is not as important to me.
Thanks for any input.
19.6 CC, T-Top, 115 HP Johnson 4 stroke, Continental All. Float on.

October 28, 2005, 11:14:26 PM
Reply #1

John Jones

• Information Offline
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 11:14:26 PM »
Try this prop selection tool.

http://www.overtons.com/props/
Politics have no relation to morals.
Niccolo Machiavelli

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal