Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Aquasport and ClassicAquasport.com History

Aquasport, the first ten years – an initial history

<< < (2/11) > >>

Anonymous:
great work steve,I don't known how you did it also thanks for the technical stats in the other section,I was able to get all the info on my 17 ' about capacity and hp ratings.
thanks mike

JimCt:
Excellent job!

A big boost for this project would be if we can find some of the folks who worked for C&S / Aquasport back then.  I know we've talked about this before but I'd be willing to kick in a few bucks to take out an ad in one of the local papers down there to see who we can turn up.  Worth a try?

steved:
JimCT,

It would be good to talk with former Aquasport employees. There are a number of problems with this, however. First, we are talking about 35 years ago, and natural selection may have taken its course. Second, if we are looking for information about the company and its product lines, we will need to talk to former manager types, which limits things even further.  It's a good idea in any case and if you want to try the ad, go for it.  I might try a search of the internet white pages for various Florida locations on the odd chance that one of the names pops up. Unfortunately, they are pretty common names.  I will also try contacting Aquasport to see if they can give me a couple of names of long-time or recently retired employees who might give us some leads.

Kaczki:
Hi!  This is my fist post on the website, I just joined today.  Wasn't the 19-6 originally the 19-1? I have a 1971 19-1 that I am going to rebuild and I was wondering where it fits into the picture.    Thanks.

steved:
You are correct that a 19-1 was produced in 1971 (according to NADA) and I am not sure how it fits into the overall picture. Will update as I can.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version