Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Rendezvous/Gatherings

Let's get together

(1/2) > >>

flatsfisher:
Hey everyone Dave here aka FlatFisher Summertime is upon us So lets all get together I was thinking of a rendezvous at Egmont Key Centrally located in the Tampa Bay Area We could all meet on a Saturday or Sunday If there is a better location please chime in For those to the north and those for the south we can have A rendezvous in your area so what do you think let me know l would love to meet all of you classic Aquasport 

numlaar:
I'd be game to meet some of the CAS folks... :)

I think i got the old AS running well enough heheh. Im in clearwater, so would be happy to boat down, or drive down and launch at Ft. Desoto.. either way.

flatsfisher:
I can't believe more people aren't interested looks like it's just you and me FS

Capt. Bob:
OK,
I've moved this thread over to this forum so if you haven't already, glance through the various threads to see what has been happening in the past.

This is from the Spring 2014 gathering.
http://classicaquasport.com/smf/index.php?topic=11753.0

Can't always count on the weather. :badday:

Maybe better luck this year.

RickK:
Hi Guys, a few of us are planning a boating campout in Bunces Pass (North shore of Ft Desoto park) on 24-26Apr.
Water temp should be about perfect then.
We'd love to meet some of you guys if you're out in that area on those dates, or if you want to camp with us, pull up with a fender and tie off to us.  It's always a great time whether you're camping, visiting, or both. Lots of good conversation and laughs.
We usually leave the morning of the last day.

Hope some of you can make it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version