You reached the limit of pages to see for today

General Aquasport Forums > Web Site Issues, Good and Bad

Setting up YOUR version of ClassicAquasport.com

<< < (3/3)

RickK:
The PM "labels" don't work like the folders we had in phpbb  It seems like the labels work as a way to categorize the PM and that's all.  Seems a pm assigned to a label will appear under the "label" but will always stay in the inbox.  Don't delete the PM thinking it is under the label too - it'll be gone. Assigning it to a label will allow you to pull up all the PMs you've assigned to that label.
So Scott, make a label for important stuff and assign to that label.
If you guys want to learn more about SMF, at the bottom of any of the screens there is a link to Simple Machines - click it and look in the online manual.  That's one of the ways I learn.

Capt. Bob:
Rick,
I've been able to move PMs from the "inbox" to different labels.

I have created several "labels" and have moved about 100 PMs from the inbox to their respective "folders". Sometimes it hangs and while it appears to refresh, the PMs don't move. Not sure what's happening there. I'll look at the SM link and see. A few at a time seems to work fine.

More to follow.

RickK:
You must have the touch - I can't get them to move from the inbox but they do appear in the label.  I have also deleted some, that's how I know "Don't do that"  :icon_rolleyes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version