Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

Author Topic: Things I have left to do . . .  (Read 519 times)

April 16, 2006, 06:02:27 PM
Read 519 times

Ben87

• Information Offline
Things I have left to do . . .
« on: April 16, 2006, 06:02:27 PM »
. . . once I get the boat back.  I received a new 6-position switch panel from BEP Marine, it will fit the space/holes where the old set of fuse-over-switch holes however I will still have two holes that will be open as the switch panel is 2 inches shy of taking up all the space, I'm not sure what I'll do to the holes yet, I don't really need any more switches so I might cover the holes up with something, any suggestions?

Switch panel looks good though.  Panel is waterproof, I have stickers for each of the functions and they are lit up as well as a red LED-on light so the boat is making it into 2006.  I just have to wait to put new blades on the wires and hook it all up.  

I got the new 128 quart cooler from Igloo, $165+another $37 for the cushion, but I'm glad I don't have to install a whole new cooler/seat combination as I love the ability to take out  the cooler to access the console if ever necessary.  

I bought a new JBL CD/AM/FM player along with a wired remote, I already have speakers put in the sides of the console as I had a Standard tape player in before but wanted a remote ready stereo so I could change channels on the radio, CD/Volume from the helm and not have to duck down every time and look inside the console.  I'm still not sure where I'll mount the remote as it needs a 2"+ hole in the dash somewhere, I'm thinking somewhere beneath the Coast Guard plate on the dash/to the left of the steering wheel and above the switches somewhere.  

Other than that, I'm just waiting to get the boat back now, spool up my reels with some line as I have 6 Penn 6500SS' that I took apart, cleaned, greased and now need to be lined-up.  I'll be waiting but am resigned to it this time and won't let anxiety kill me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal