Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Aquasport Model Rebuilds, Mods, Updates and Refreshes > Center Console Professional (CCP) Rebuilds

Bait well ideas for a 22-2 CCP

(1/1)

Midcap:
The rear well is really useless since it's a PITA to access. What are some of you doing for live wells on these hulls?

mshugg:
How much bait do you need to carry?

IMO the best options would be:

1 Leaning post/ live well combo (This is what I'm doing on my 20 CCP rebuild)
2 Portable live well under an aluminum leaning post
3 Rebuild the transom to include a built in live well
4 You could also replace the coffin box with a live well, but the further forward you place it, the more your bait gets beat up.

Blue Agave:

--- Quote from: mshugg on May 23, 2017, 05:27:36 AM ---How much bait do you need to carry?

IMO the best options would be:

1 Leaning post/ live well combo (This is what I'm doing on my 20 CCP rebuild)
2 Portable live well under an aluminum leaning post
3 Rebuild the transom to include a built in live well
4 You could also replace the coffin box with a live well, but the further forward you place it, the more your bait gets beat up.

--- End quote ---
Option one is my choice. Be sure and get
One that has a large opening for the livewell so it is ease to get the bait in & out.

Capt. Bob:
http://classicaquasport.com/smf/index.php?topic=11880.msg119902#msg119902

GoneFission:
One question - do you want a permanent baitwell or temporary?  If you are going to use it a lot - go with permanent, and best option is seat or leaning post with integrated baitwell and installed plumbing.  If you only use it occasionally (this is my condition), then consider a baitwell you can remove with temporary lines/plumbing.  It's all about the expected level of use, IMHO...   :2Cents:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version