Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

Aquasport Model Rebuilds, Mods, Updates and Refreshes > Family Fisherman/Dual Console/Sport Rider Rebuilds

How to route bilge output tube

(1/1)

timberline:
I have a '75 196 Family Fisherman. I added a 6" hatch on the deck towards the rear of the deck to add a bilge pump. Now I need to add a output tube into the hull and I wanted to see how, if any, people have done this! TIA

WakoNako:
I haven't ran one yet as I reallllllly dont want to drill through a stringer to run the discharge hose, but I have thought about running it through stringers to from center of bilge area, to teh passenger side of teh boat then cut an access in the fiberglass next to the rod holder to help route the hose then discharge out the passenger side under the gunnel.

WakoNako:

--- Quote from: timberline on February 28, 2022, 03:20:53 PM ---I have a '75 196 Family Fisherman. I added a 6" hatch on the deck towards the rear of the deck to add a bilge pump. Now I need to add a output tube into the hull and I wanted to see how, if any, people have done this! TIA

--- End quote ---

So i got to messing around with this on my 222 family fisher. There is already a clear route from the center of the bilge area over to the gunnels, the stringer stops just short of the transom at the top leaving a nice 3" space.
I routed the hose up the right side and tomorrow will drill my thru-hull fitting into place. Didn't have to drill any stringers. I will try and remember to take some pictures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version