Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Web Site Issues, Good and Bad

Photo Gallery Autosizing

<< < (2/4) > >>

Capt. Bob:

--- Quote from: "Avish" ---
--- Quote from: "Capt. Bob" ---For all members accustomed to using the Forum's Photo Gallery, please be aware that it appears that while the "auto-sizing" function of the Photo Gallery does work, it is currently set way too large for practical use. It will need tweeking so bear with us.

Those members using Photo Bucket should be fine. I test posted from my account this AM and it worked well.

One of the important functions of the switch was not to lose the existing Gallery photos and it appears that they moved over in full. Also note that if you have an existing Gallery photo (loaded prior to the move) it can be posted at its current size. I posted 5 random ones successfully also.

Good luck and we appreciate your patience as the new IT group sorts this out.
--- End quote ---

Problem fixed!
--- End quote ---

Excellent job Slick :thumleft: (see the Mod Forum for results).

Now, how can Rick/I/you change the background to a lighter shade so the Gallery is easier to read?
Is that set from your end or can it be done for individual taste?

Thanks Avish/Rick

Avish:

--- Quote from: "Capt. Bob" ---Excellent job Slick :thumleft: (see the Mod Forum for results).

Now, how can Rick/I/you change the background to a lighter shade so the Gallery is easier to read?

Thanks Avish/Rick
--- End quote ---

Can you please specify which color just to be sure I do the right one? Thanks! As it appears the blue background doesn't really have much text on it? Most everything appears to be pretty easy to read.

Capt. Bob:

--- Quote from: "Avish" ---
--- Quote from: "Capt. Bob" ---Excellent job Slick :thumleft: (see the Mod Forum for results).

Thanks Avish/Rick
--- End quote ---

Can you please specify which color just to be sure I do the right one? Thanks! As it appears the blue background doesn't really have much text on it? Most everything appears to be pretty easy to read.
--- End quote ---

Maybe for a twenty year old but not a half blind, deaf ol' drunk.

I need a background that will contract to the font color which appears greyish until you mouse over it. Maybe a whiter shade of pale... :mrgreen: Sorry, that was before your time.

The blue just seems too "bright". Something lighter possibly??????

gran398:
How about a light mauve or apricot tone. Nice contrast.

Hey.... it's been nine years...exciting times!

Members....you have a say in this too...don't be shy...input :thumright:

CB, is "Slick" his nickname? Or shall we call him "Magic" :salut:

Avish:

--- Quote from: "Capt. Bob" ---
Maybe for a twenty year old but not a half blind, deaf ol' drunk.

I need a background that will contract to the font color which appears greyish until you mouse over it. Maybe a whiter shade of pale... :mrgreen: Sorry, that was before your time.

The blue just seems too "bright". Something lighter possibly??????
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: "gran398" ---How about a light mauve or apricot tone. Nice contrast.

Hey.... it's been nine years...exciting times!

Members....you have a say in this too...don't be shy...input :thumright:

CB, is "Slick" his nickname? Or shall we call him "Magic" :salut:
--- End quote ---

I've made it white. Let me know what you guys think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version