You reached the limit of pages to see for today

General Aquasport Forums > Web Site Issues, Good and Bad

Photo Gallery Autosizing

(1/4) > >>

Capt. Bob:
For all members accustomed to using the Forum's Photo Gallery, please be aware that it appears that while the "auto-sizing" function of the Photo Gallery does work, it is currently set way too large for practical use. It will need tweeking so bear with us.

Those members using Photo Bucket should be fine. I test posted from my account this AM and it worked well.

One of the important functions of the switch was not to lose the existing Gallery photos and it appears that they moved over in full. Also note that if you have an existing Gallery photo (loaded prior to the move) it can be posted at its current size. I posted 5 random ones successfully also.

Good luck and we appreciate your patience as the new IT group sorts this out.

gran398:
Good job guys!!

Immediately noticeable with the new server is that we now receive PM notices via e-mail.

Capt. Bob:
We need a redirect from the old web address to the new server. I posted the new link on ABC but this will not help those members who only reside here.

gran398:
Just ran into that, had the old URL as a bookmark on the PC...so with the change it's defunct.

Went to Google, googled it up, see the new URL. Booked marked the new link...good to go.

Thanks for the directive CB :salut:

Avish:

--- Quote from: "Capt. Bob" ---For all members accustomed to using the Forum's Photo Gallery, please be aware that it appears that while the "auto-sizing" function of the Photo Gallery does work, it is currently set way too large for practical use. It will need tweeking so bear with us.

Those members using Photo Bucket should be fine. I test posted from my account this AM and it worked well.

One of the important functions of the switch was not to lose the existing Gallery photos and it appears that they moved over in full. Also note that if you have an existing Gallery photo (loaded prior to the move) it can be posted at its current size. I posted 5 random ones successfully also.

Good luck and we appreciate your patience as the new IT group sorts this out.
--- End quote ---

Problem fixed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version