Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

Aquasport Model Rebuilds, Mods, Updates and Refreshes > Other Classic Rebuilds

1985 SportCraft Fisherman CC 20' rebuild

(1/2) > >>

RonRadio:
This boat came with a Suzuki 115 hp 4 Stroke / Stainless Marine bracket... The transom, stringers are rotted out.... This is my 1st rebuild, have time during the covi-19 madness!!! Couldn't resize photo for post, see my gallery

RickK:
Ron, I moved your pics into "your" photo gallery. Use these instructions here http://classicaquasport.com/smf/index.php?topic=12725.0  - don't attach them - you are limited by file size. Uploading them into your personal gallery is better for viewing.
Spend a few minutes to absorb the instructions. It's really easy. Remember if using a phone to take pics, to hold the phone horizontal with the lens to the left.

BTW, I went in and edited your pics to turn them to show properly, I'll post the first one.  We're here for you if you need it.

RonRadio:
Hello, 1st time rebuild ,questions on fiberglass material layup... I acquired some Marine plywood okoume bs1088..  My fishing friend gave me 20 yards of 1.5oz csm and 10 yards 24oz woven roving .. I'm planning on using epoxy for transom /stringers..  I have not purchased epoxy resin / additional fiberglass from my local supplier yet..... It's a full transom that will be hanging a stainless bracket / Suzuki 115 4stroke..... I've got to fill the large holes in the skin, reinforce, 2 layers of Marine plywood?, then cap plywood with layup of glass, planning on tying in stringers to transom with some good size braces as was the factory setup..... Looking for suggestions on a layup schedule / methods/ tips, etc....thanks, Ron (attempting rickk posting instructions)

EDIT ADMIN: You almost had it. You select each picture in your gallery and then copy the code in the "Linked Image" field to the right.  Looked like you copied most of it but not all of it.

RonRadio:
My photo link is there, but doesn't open up automatically?? Damn amateurs!!!

RickK:
Try it again. Don't forget you have started a rebuild thread here https://classicaquasport.com/smf/index.php?topic=15371.0  I would just ask your questions in that thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version