Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Electronics

Ray Marine Fishfinders

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
Has anyone used one of those Digital High Definition Ray Marine Color Fishfinders?  I am interested in the 600.  I have a Lowrance 105C now, but am thinking of switching. Any feedback?

Captain:
Just purchased a Raymarine E-80 multi-function display. Haven't installed it yet, but hear the new Ray products have great resolution.

Anonymous:
I just bought a lowrance 105c and I love it.Did you have a problem with the 105c or???.I switched from a raymarine (monochrome)
     mike

Anonymous:
No problems with the 105C.......Just like the Digital, Hi-Def capabilities of the Ray Marines.  Its the future....cant be afraid of change.

CajunSportsman:
I looked at the Raymarine products online and even the newer multifunctions with the "high-res" screens use basic sonar, no side scanning.  Am I missing something?

Have you seen the new Humminbird? That seems to be the future.  Of course, I'd bet its a lot better for shallower applications (less than 250 ft).  It says it updates 40 times per second -sounds like you could watch the baitfish school and see fish moving under and to the side of the boat.

Check out the images all the way at the bottom of this page: http://www.humminbird.com/generic2.asp?ID=514

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version