You reached the limit of pages to see for today

Author Topic: Downloading Pictures  (Read 467 times)

March 08, 2007, 08:12:55 PM
Read 467 times

ppem45

Downloading Pictures
« on: March 08, 2007, 08:12:55 PM »
Hello all, I have been trying to download some photos to the gallery and am having no luck. Thanks for any help!

March 08, 2007, 08:14:33 PM
Reply #1

GoneFission

• Information Offline
  • Mechanical Master
Photos
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 08:14:33 PM »
thanks to Warthog for this, but here you go:

Posting Pixs using Photobucket.com
http://photobucket.com/

Once you sign up a page comes up that has [add pix's]---------Browse
Hit the Browse a window will open to your computer. You have to get to the right file that your pix's are in. If it's not on the right folder
at the top where it say's [Look In] then hit the drop down arrow and other folders will show up. once your in the right folder Example: My Pix's. then go thru that folder to find the pix you want to upload.
Click on that pix and then hit Open at the bottom right of that window.
Then that pix will be in the PhotoBucket box. Then hit Submit.
Now the pix has been up loaded. To put the pix on the forum page, Find the pix in PhotoBucket and highlight the 3rd row of writing under the pix. Then left click and hit [Copy] Then go to the forum page and hit paste. It's now on the forum.

I know that's plenty to figure out, but here are some more things to do when your pasting pix's to the forum page.
You want to make the pix's 640X480 Before you upload them to photoBucket. If you don't then the whole pix will not show on the page and you have to run the page back and forth [left to right] to see everything. It takes much longer for people that have dialup for the pix's to load when their larger too.

The only other thing is when posting pix's is let's say you wrote something. Before you paste the pix to the page hit the [enter key] twice. This give's a little margin. Hit the [enter key] twice between pasting the next pix and so on. If you don't they kind'a all run together.
Now give it a try. If you have problems I'll talk you thru it, but start another thread.
Cap'n John
1980 22-2 CCP
Mercury 200 Optimax 
ASPA0345M80I
"Gone Fission"
ClassicAquasport Member #209

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal