Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Aquasport Resources

Pictures of Aquasport Capacity Plates

(1/17) > >>

david.:
i have a 73' aquasport 19_6 with no info regarding max. capacities affixed anywhere near the control station.
id like to add one and found a company online that can recreate them.

i did a bit of research on the USCG website and the only info i could find as a "general rule" for number of people on a boat was length X width / 15.
if thats true, for me it would be 19.5 x 7.5 / 15 = 9.75. i wouldnt want 9.75 people on my 19_6 aquasport!

this got me wondering if anyone here knows if Aquasport rated their boats as far back as 1973 and if so, what is my hull rated for?

heres a link to the decal website if anyones interested
http://garzonstudio.com/capacities-decal/4x3-b.html

Blue Agave:
I have a picture of what you need from a '75 19-6 thanks to one of our members, thanks Skoot. I can send you a copy of the pic when I get home this evening if you like.

david.:

--- Quote from: Blue Agave ---I have a picture of what you need from a '75 19-6 thanks to one of our members, thanks Skoot. I can send you a copy of the pic when I get home this evening if you like.
--- End quote ---

that'd be great. thanks

slvrlng:
Beat ya to it Fernando! I just wish I could read mine! Anybody got a pic of the plate from a 22-2?

TheKid:
I can get a pick from a 79' 222 FFV.

This brings up an interesting question. While looking into re-power I noticed my max hp is 249hp.

That strikes me as little weird. 249HP Really!!!

Bondo/Curious what does your placard say?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version