You reached the limit of pages to see for today

General Aquasport Forums > Aquasport Discussion

The Official Family Fisherman Registry - All Models

<< < (2/21) > >>

bondobill:
79 FF deep vee, 200 yami 2 stroke, Owned since 1990. Lots of changes to boat over the years

added seat box to port side, moved batterys,switch and trim tabs tank to hatch forward of fuel tank coffin  

stainless radar arch,

removed engine well, installed access hatch to bilge, installed remote oil tank, bilge pump, fuel filter in this hatch

teak gunnels removed installed 3/4 starboard, lot sturdier for mounting of downriggers

Rhojo:
1979 22-2 FF, twin 2-stroke 1988 Johnson 70's. Durham, NC is home so we boat in Falls Lake but we also take the boat to the coast a couple times a year.

TheKid:
Thanks for the title change. Makes sense to me.

I took her out for the first time this weekend. Dropped in Santa Cruz Harbor.

3-6' @13sec/wind waves 1-2'/ wind 10-15knots. She ran up and down hill great. Quartering  she would dig and pull like crazy. I tried adjusting trim, but my tabs have the joystick control and it was hard to tell if the tabs were actually doing what I was asking. I am going to ditch the stick for independent control of the tabs.

Still fun. Got 32mph at 5200 with a 17" prop when hiding from the wind and swell.. I didn't time the plain. This prop looks to be as old as the hull. Still in good shape but pretty flat. I'm wondering if some of my Merc props will fit the Tohatsu. Both 15spline exhaust.

Anyway...glad to hear from all of you. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I dig deeper.

Pictures would be great if you have them. You can post them or links to them.

Peace,Mahalo!

MarshMarlowe196:
Cool Boats, Cool Thread  8)

But uh... you guys definitely need to post some pictures!!  :!:  :!:

For any of you welcome newcomers who might not be aware, you can edit your existing posts in this thread (or any other) to add pictures.  If you don't know how, CB, SB, RickK, or several other members can walk you through it.

I look forward to following this thread  :thumright:

TheKid:

--- Quote from: "bondobill" ---79 FF deep vee, 200 yami 2 stroke, Owned since 1990. Lots of changes to boat over the years

added seat box to port side, moved batterys,switch and trim tabs tank to hatch forward of fuel tank coffin  

stainless radar arch,

removed engine well, installed access hatch to bilge, installed remote oil tank, bilge pump, fuel filter in this hatch

teak gunnels removed installed 3/4 starboard, lot sturdier for mounting of downriggers

--- End quote ---

Awesome....Exactly what I am looking for!!!

A few questions.

Where did you get the arch? Cost? Model Number?

Are the passenger seat boxes custom? Or are they from another mfg?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version