You reached the limit of pages to see for today

General Aquasport Forums > Rendezvous/Gatherings

2013 Aquasport Octoberfest!

(1/39) > >>

GoneFission:
OK, we've worked out the details and we are good to go for this year's Aquasport Octoberfest on October 25-26!   :cheers:   We are going back to Southport, NC and the par-tay life will be at the same house as last year.   :thumleft:  The weather should be good, with warm days and cool nights.  We will have a get-together on Friday and the big, Gran-inspired oyster/seafood throwdown on Saturday.    :pig:   We will plan to fish on Friday and Saturday, so you can come down and fish either day or both.  :nemo:  :fish:  :nemo:  :fish:  

One change this year - for the last couple years, Lewis/Bridget and Scott have forked over the $$$ for some excellent food/arrangements (including the world's best cheesegrits!).    :chef:  We passed a hat each year, but came up a bit short...   :oops:   I'm sure we all agree that these nice folks should not have to pay for the food we all enjoy out of their pocket, so we are asking for $50 per registrant for those who will be joining us.   That will give our social directors a budget and enough funding to make a plan.  It's $50 per registrant, so the Admiral is covered at no additional charge if she comes along (this is in keeping with Navy tradition - have you ever seen an Admiral pay a check?).   :lol:  

So mark those calendars now for October 25-26; it's going to be another great Aquasport reunion - see you there!   :salut:

gran398:
Excellent :cheers:  :salut:

We always have a great time, and it just keeps getting better and better :bounce:  :flower:

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and some new members too!

Mark your calendars, and please attend :lol:

Thanks!

Rhojo:
Well, I've been waiting for this post for a year! :pirat:

Hot Dawg, let's go fishin'!!

The Admiral and I will be there!

fitz73222:
I'll be there!

icemanbryan:
OK, so if I was to fly on back there, what would be the Airport of choice?
What area should I be looking into?

Thanks
Bryan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version