You reached the limit of pages to see for today

Aquasport Mechanicals - things that need a wrench, screwdriver or multimeter > Electrical

Courtesy/Cockpit lights

(1/2) > >>

Mulv80:
I want to replace my courtesy lights on my 99' 215 DC.  Does anyone know what brand lights were OEM?  I'm looking online and want to make sure my new lights arent too small for the existing cutout.

Mulv80:
Does anyone know how big the current cut out is for the stock Aquasport courtesy lights?  This is the problem when your boat is 2 hours away.

Circle Hooked:
Try doing something like Pete did:

http://classicaquasport.com/smf/index.php?topic=8398.0

skyliner4444:
Not sure if the 1999 has the same. I have a 2003 215 DC and just replaced mine. My livewell had the same light too. They were the round Seachoice with the nut on the back. As I remember, mine had a mounting hole diameter of like 7/8" or 1" and were very difficult to find as most were 3/4" or less or did not list the mounting hole size at all. I ended up replacing my 3 courtesy lights with some nice oval blue leds that screwed in from the outside. Large enough to cover the hole and just used a little silicone around the edge to seal, and they look great. The big plus is the new lights are sealed LED's. I did finally find a Seachoice (also sealed led) in the right size for my livewell at my local marina's store. If you need a part# let me know as I may be over that way this weekend.

dbrook74:
Long shot on an old topic.  Do you have the part numbers on the courtesy lights and how do you remove them?

I also have a 2003 215 DC 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version