Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Aquasport Discussion

Gas tank pictures and even a fish picture

(1/1)

gchop:
even a computer dummy like me was able to figure out how to post pictures on this site.  Check em out

Can someone tell me how to post them without them being so big that you have to scroll around ?

Thanks, George

JimCt:
Great pictures, Grorge!  Nice to see how that nice new tank goes in & those nice new Stripers!  Those smiles are well earned.

NOTICE!!! The following was written by someone who probably shouldn't be trying to do this at home.  

To reduce the size of your pictures you can re-sample/resize them after you've loaded them on your computer.  Programs are different, but open your picture so it is displayed on your screen. You likely have a tab somewhere, possibly in the upper left-hand corner of the screen which says "View" or "File" or maybe "Image".  If you click on one of those you may see a selection which says "resize" or something along those lines.  Click on the likely candidate and it may show you the current size of the picture.   In a box there it may show a dimension, maybe 1280 x 960 or some such number.  To make the picture smaller, you have to re-dimension it.  There may be some pre-selected choices there.  Try entering 600 or 800 for the first dimension.  Click "OK", or "YES" or "I DO" or "Why Not" or something that signifies you have no particular objection.

Somehow, magically the second number will change so as to keep the picture in proportion to the original. Your picture on the screen should change accordingly.  Try a bunch of different first numbers until you find one that suits.  If you want to permanently save the size you've chosen, go to "File" and say "save file".  If you see smoke coming out of the back of the CPU when you do this, bail out!

Hopefully someone with more brains and practical sense will post clearer and more authoritative suggestions.  All I can say is "I done my best"...

gchop:
thanks, I will attempt this

George

JimCt:
Good luck.
Just remember, the advice is worth what you paid for it... possibly less.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version