You reached the limit of pages to see for today

Aquasport Model Rebuilds, Mods, Updates and Refreshes > 196 Rebuilds

Detroit & St.Clair Rivers Walleye Jigging Machine

(1/2) > >>

Fish Head:
Finally finished! Well sort of lol. Been in the water about a month now and very happy! If not for this site I would have never been able to take on this rebuild. Many thanks for all the great info. It was only supposed to be fixing the transom and than I found this site and than a total redo had to be done and nothing less. Mostly kept it all original but a live well may be needed some day. Forgot how dirty the boats gets just sitting in a slip,ugh! The Rustoleum topside paint so far has held up well and is very hard and easy to clean. I will add more detail to thread if anyone’s interested. Cheers Fish Head(Tom)
url=https://classicaquasport.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=22176&title=2f6e291c-62a1-4340-9f2d-0569c7eaba02&cat=500][/url]

Fish Head:

RickK:
Came out very nice - something to be proud of. Congrats.

Capt. Bob:
Beautiful job Tom!
 :great02:

Fish Head:
Thanks Rick and Bob. Appreciated! Still have a laundry list left to do..install Bimini, rod holders , seat & bow cushions , tidy up the wiring, polish the paint job,etc…I will make a effort to update the thread like all the other awesome rebuilds on this site. Cheers T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version