Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Aquasport Discussion

Replacement parts

(1/2) > >>

SaltWaterKid:
Does anyone know if the circled inserts in the pics attached are still available? 1999 215 Explorer. If yes part numbers and or website would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to any information given.

nestorpr:
I've looked all over the internet to no avail, however, I saw a few at Marine Connection Liquidators in Fort Pierce, FL. They seemed to be in OK shape except for maybe a few small holes or such. I'll have one of each to sell later on but mine don't look as good as the ones in the photos, some corners are broken off and both cockpit panels have a one hole in a corner.

SaltWaterKid:

--- Quote from: nestorpr on October 17, 2021, 12:33:47 AM ---I've looked all over the internet to no avail, however, I saw a few at Marine Connection Liquidators in Fort Pierce, FL. They seemed to be in OK shape except for maybe a few small holes or such. I'll have one of each to sell later on but mine don't look as good as the ones in the photos, some corners are broken off and both cockpit panels have a one hole in a corner.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info. I will check Marine connection out for sure.

nestorpr:
Today I saw a pair for sale for $100 in one of Facebook's Aquasport boat groups, either "Aquasport Boat Club" or "Aquasport Boats", can't remember which now.

SaltWaterKid:

--- Quote from: nestorpr on October 18, 2021, 01:48:25 AM ---Today I saw a pair for sale for $100 in one of Facebook's Aquasport boat groups, either "Aquasport Boat Club" or "Aquasport Boats", can't remember which now.

--- End quote ---

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. I found new ones (I think, need to measure them to be sure) for $312 a piece. I like $100 for 2 way better...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version