Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Rendezvous/Gatherings

Members from the keys?

(1/1)

theFunsmith:
My buddy moved to Islamorada last year and I am coming down to visit him next week. Was planning on doing a bunch of fishing and goofing off down there. Thought I would see who of the Classic Aquasport bunch was from the area and maybe wanted to grab a beverage while I am in the neighborhood.

M_champinthekeys:
I’m from here lol. Been down in the keys since Hurricane Andrew blew me away in 1992.

theFunsmith:

--- Quote from: M_champinthekeys on March 22, 2019, 06:11:37 AM ---I’m from here lol. Been down in the keys since Hurricane Andrew blew me away in 1992.

--- End quote ---

Right on. We'll see if anybody else chimes in, but I should be available from Monday on for the rest of the week. Let me know if any times look particularly good to meet up. I am pretty stoked to get down there and see all the boats, lots of inspiration and motivation to get mine buttoned up.

theFunsmith:
Well gents, I can see why the most of you live in this state. This is beautiful boating country. It is really beautiful down here. If anybody is up for a beer while I’m around, I’m on lower mat key in Islamorada for a few more days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version