Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Aquasport and ClassicAquasport.com History

68 aquasport gull

(1/3) > >>

bvski0827:
Hello all, new to the forum. Got myself a 68 gull. Love this boat she’s got twin Johnston 90s on the back a couple other small custom touches but nothing to crazy. Already found some good photos on here of other gulls. Next couple of weeks she’s gonna get some tlc to the transom and drain area some updated led lights and some other small stuff will post more images as I go along

RickK:
 :welcome01: aboard bvski0827!! Looks great and we have a few 191 rebuilds going on here now.

If you want to post a pic when you talk about your boat, which you should, follow the instructions here http://classicaquasport.com/smf/index.php?topic=12725.0  - don't attach them - you are limited by file size. Uploading them into your personal gallery is better for viewing.
Spend a few minutes to absorb the instructions. It's really easy. Remember if using a phone to take pics, to hold the phone horizontal with the lens to the left.

bvski0827:

RickK:
 :thumleft: much better.  Was there a color change on the hull?

bvski0827:
Yes before i owned it it was a hunter green and before that i have no idea. Story is I bought it last yearfrom the original owners who used to run it to the west end all the time. Blew my mind with that. Always has had twins started with 50s and moved to the 90s in the late 90s. Other than the usual maintenance shes trouble free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version