You reached the limit of pages to see for today

General Aquasport Forums > Chum

RIP Seabob

(1/3) > >>

wingtime:
Sad news in the Aquasport world today. This is for the longtime members on here. I just found out Bob Christensen AKA Seabob passed away.  For those of you who did know him, he worked at the factory rigging the 225/245 Ospreys and other models.  He was a wealth of knowledge of all things Aquasport and many other boats. RIP Bob!

jdupree:
Bob will truly be missed!  He helped a ton of past and present members on this board!  You could always count on Bob to help you get an electrical issue resolved or most boat issues for that matter.

This is such sad news!

RIP Bob! 

Circle Hooked:
I like many others met seabob through this group, it didn't take long for him to become a very good friend to me and my family and a trustworthy partner in all my Aquasport adventures over the years.

Bob spent many weekends at my home were I really got to know him, he liked to put on a tough act sometimes on these forums but in reality was a softy at heart who liked to help people and would do anything for those that were part his circle and that is what I will always remember about him.

RIP My Friend.

Capt. Bob:
I think most would agree he could be a hand full at times but there was no denying his knowledge of Genmar Aquas. I recently shared his wiring .pdf files with a new member.

May he rest in peace. :salut:

RickK:
Sorry to hear this - he was a wealth of the newer Aquasport knowledge for sure. RIP Bob.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version