You reached the limit of pages to see for today

General Aquasport Forums > Classified

1976 22-2 for sale - Michigan

(1/1)

MichboaterNLY:
Hi all, I have a 22-2 that i'm looking to sell. Has dual 70hp outboards (run good), power tilt, and a tandom trailer w/ newer tires. Bought 3 yrs ago and had out 4 or 5 times in lake St. Clair.  I need to downsize, so i'd like to offer it to this group. I currently have it on Craigslist for trade.
Please let me know if your interested.  I'll let it go for 3k.  Shipping will need to be figured out.
Thanks so much for looking.
Tom

RickK:
Nice boat - the Family Fisherman model has a lot of room in the aft, as your pics show. Imagine the room in a 246 model. Good luck on the sale, should sell quickly.

MichboaterNLY:
Thanks Rick, I dont sell things much. I added to the above post, more attention to detail for buyers. (Pros and Cons)

MichboaterNLY:

--- Quote from: MichboaterNLY on August 22, 2021, 02:57:40 PM ---Hi all, I have a 22-2 that i'm looking to sell. Has dual 70hp outboards (run good), power tilt for each outboard, and a tandom trailer w/ newer tires. Bought 3 yrs ago and had out 4 or 5 times in lake St. Clair.  I need to downsize, so i'd like to offer it to this group. I currently have it on Craigslist for trade.
Please let me know if your interested.  I'll let it go for 3k.  Shipping will need to be figured out.  I would be interested in delivery, but at purchasers cost.
Pros... both outboards run great, carbs rebuilt, has 3 seats but not installed, 3,000.00 for boat and trailer
Cons... gas tank (60gal?) needs cleaning, has particulates in it from sitting, bow sliding door needs attention

Thanks so much for looking. I'll be happy to email anyone with more pics, I dont believe I can add more to this post.
Tom

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version