You reached the limit of pages to see for today

Aquasport Mechanicals - things that need a wrench, screwdriver or multimeter > Plumbing

Osprey 190 floor box won't drain

(1/2) > >>

Maineiac5586:
New to me 97 190 ccf. The box under the floor in front of the console won't drain. This is a fairly large sized box that you access through the rectangular hatch door on the floor. I ran a plumbers snake into the drain hole expecting to see the snake come out in the bilge but instead I never saw the end of the snake.  The box will drain some level but still a lot staying in there. I can here the snake somewhere around the middle of the boat more towards the port side. Anyone have a clue why thus water hangs out in the box? How and where does that box drain? I will never use that compartment for fish but would like to store stuff in there without it getting soaked. Please help. Thanks

Admin Edit:  The 190 CCF is a Wellcraft model that is the same as the Aquasport 190 released in '01.

plugger:
Don’t own this model but my floor box’s have drainage via a pump.

dbiscayne:
is there a drain in the bilge that you can get the snake into, going thru the forward bulkhead of the bilge?

Capt. Bob:

--- Quote from: Maineiac5586 on November 09, 2023, 09:57:11 PM ---New to me 97 190 ccf.

--- End quote ---

Looking at the 1997 catalog, I don't see a 190 CCF (aka Osprey?).
A 175 and a 200 Osprey.
Both have pump out fish boxes.

A pic of the hull might help.

RickK:
See the picture from the '01 catalog above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version