Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

General Aquasport Forums > Web Site Issues, Good and Bad

Error when uploading photos

(1/4) > >>

Tampa Bay Mike:
Is anyone else having trouble uploading images to the gallery? I can get as far as selecting the file but as soon as I hit upload/submit it prepares to process the images and then I get a 500 error.

RickK:
You are uploading, not attaching, correct? I'll give it a try.

Follow Up: Both Capt. Bob and I are having trouble using Mozilla when we go into the Gallery.  The Gallery appears as a list instead of what it usually appears as. I think it has something to do with a Mozilla update.
I use Chrome when I want to go into the gallery.
I just used Chrome and uploaded 2 pics into a test folder in my gallery

Tampa Bay Mike:
Yeah, uploading to the gallery like I always do. I actually use Chrome on my phone (android) 99.9% of the time so it's always looked a little off when uploading pics being that it's displaying the page on mobile. I logged in on my laptop and tried in Chrome and it didn't work either. I can go in, choose photo, navigate and select it from the file explorer, and then as soon as I click on upload/submit I get redirected to the page that says it's processing for half a second before it stops and gives me:

This page isn’t workingwww.classicaquasport.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

:confused1:

Capt. Bob:
Something is not right.
I'm a Firefox guy and I tried Edge. Both give the same results. :shrug:

RickK:
I am not sure what to say. I tried again this morning using Chrome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version