Attention: Have only 1 page to see today

Author Topic: Time to let it go  (Read 474 times)

January 21, 2020, 09:17:59 AM
Read 474 times

GL1800SK

• Information Offline
Time to let it go
« on: January 21, 2020, 09:17:59 AM »
With a heavy heart I am selling my boat. It has been amazing to own the past 3 years. Realistically used 6-8 times a month every month. Countless trips from booze cruises on the intercoastal to fishing trips at Holiday Park & Lake Placid have been taken on this boat. It will be missed.

As of 12-14-19 it seems to have spun a gear in the lower unit. Recently purchased a home I do not have and will not have the funds to fix it right away, it is not good for it to sit until I do.

Boat:     1974 Aquasport Osprey 196 Center Console with Bimini Top, and all electronics stay with the boat, dual bilge pumps, LED light bars, interior lighting, live well, newer batteries, Stereo, new throttle cable, newer auxiliary 24gallon fuel tank w/gauge on cap, new steering cable and helm, would take it anywhere day or night.

It is powered by a 2001 Mercury 125HP Saltwater Series 2-Stroke, 50;1 mix, runs great, sips fuel, very reliable power, pushes boat to 30 knots? (GPS says 32mph) @ 5000 rpms New stainless prop.

Boat is in fair to good condition, floor has a couple soft spots, and it will need the on board fuel tank looked at or replaced.

Trailer: 2013 Rocket Aluminum Trailer, all LED lights, pulls great, easy to load, good hubs and good tires. Functions as designed.

Boat and trailer asking $5000.00 or best offer ... Located in South Florida
 Call/text: 2488403018
No dreamers please. No low ballers or scammers, not interested in getting any help selling.
Boating is more than just a hobby... it’s an escape!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal