You reached the limit of pages to see for today

General Aquasport Forums > Aquasport Discussion

The Official Explorer Registry

(1/17) > >>

RickK:
Seems we are massing up and need to show our strength  :salut:
Post your allegiance to the Explorer club and let's see how many members we have with them.  Be sure to post a pic and let us know a little about yourself and where you're from.
I'll start it off.
I'm Rick,

I live in Sarasota, FL and with the exception of 10 yrs in the military, have been here all my life.

Been here on the site a while now and started out with a 170 in '88

and that was just fine (and still is) until wife #2 said it was too "bumpy".  So off I went on a mission to satisfy her bump (did I say that  :D ) and ended up with a bigger truck and my 230 Explorer.  

We started customizing her out the way we wanted to use her and ended up with quite a nice camping platform.

She still has the original 250 Yammy horses on her and they purr like knew (knocking on wood). Hope it hangs in there for a long time.

The pup likes her too.

Circle Hooked:
Hi all,my name is Scott and i have a 1997 225 Explorer,i am the original owner and i live in Sarasota Fl,been hear all my life,when you live in paradise why leave  :D

At our Gathering in May 2010

DOCREED:

--- Quote ---Hi all,my name is Scott and i have a 1997 225 Explorer,i am the original owner and i live in Sarasota Fl,been hear all my life,when you live in paradise why leave
--- End quote ---

Scott, when I first moved here and friends would say they were going on vacation, I could never imagine why they would leave here.

225Explor:
Mikes R here, I live in upstate new york and fish the hudson river down to the sandy hook area, i own a 1995 225Explor, check out scotts pics as my boat is exactly the same, i dont know how to post pics yet   :scratch:  :scratch:

Circle Hooked:
Mike have you opened a Photo Bucket account yet ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version