You reached the limit of pages to see for today

Author Topic: Advertising  (Read 310 times)

April 03, 2015, 08:22:13 PM
Read 310 times

RickK

• Information Offline
  • Administrator
Advertising
« on: April 03, 2015, 08:22:13 PM »
Hi All,
The time has come for the ClassicAquasport.com site to support itself so we never see anything happen like we did in the past where the site was neglected and could have shut down.  I won't let that happen again so you will start seeing Ads placed on the site by Vendors we have worked with, both in the past and some new, that represent the Marine industry in some form and fashion. You won't see non-marine ads. Ads are nothing that you haven't seen on other well visited sites, so it shouldn't be shocking to any of us.  Just the way we need to go.

It is not our intent to overwhelm you with Ads and the vendors have agreed, as part of them supporting us as a site, to help our members out with any questions they may have.  In return, I hope that each of you will visit their sites and support them when you need something for your boat.  Some may offer discounts and specials to our members, it's up to them. So it is a win for them and all of us.

You will also see some changes to the Vendor forum over the coming days.  The existing Vendor posts will be moved into the Resources forum (or some other forum TBD) and now you will see Sub-forums for each of our new Vendors.  The sub-forum is theirs to do with what they want and CB and I have talked with a few Vendors and it sounds like they have some cool ideas in mind. By all means visit and ask questions as they build their "forum".

If you have questions about this or ideas or feedback, please let us know.  Remember that everything costs someone something, nothing is free in this world, so this is a small price for us to pay to maintain the best Aquasport site and place to hang out on the Internet, bar none.

Thanks in advance.
Rick
1971 "170" with 115 Johnson (It's usable but not 100% finished)

1992 230 Explorer with 250 Yamaha

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal