Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Author Topic: OWNERS MANUAL....RICKK & RENAMING.....CAPTN JOHN  (Read 498 times)

March 11, 2008, 01:59:04 PM
Read 498 times

BOB DOC

• Information Offline
OWNERS MANUAL....RICKK & RENAMING.....CAPTN JOHN
« on: March 11, 2008, 01:59:04 PM »
Rick the long awiated owners manual finally arrived from the guy in Fairhope and unfortunately there's no new news. The manual is for a boat called Hydrosport. So what you've been saying and we've been hearing all along they probably didn't put one out....shame tho I thought I was going to be able to make a nice contribution to the members.

CAP'N JOHN.........Took your sage advice and went ahead with the renaming process in the face of all the whammies. Haven't done the ceremonies yet as I expect they wouldn't take if I did them in Chicamauga Lake. Kink Neptune would need a hellova hearing aid. We'll save that for our first launch in Mobile Bay. Give us a good excuse for drinking some champagne.

" RUBBER DUCKY " was making me puke so it lost out to a more suitable monicle " Sláinte " with a boquet of Shamrocks just in front of the S.
Being Irish and known to wet our whistles occaisionally this is much more appropriate and tells a bit who we are.
Sláinte is a Gaelic drinking toast...like "CHEERS " and means " TO YOUR GOOD HEALTH.

Thanks to you both for all your help.
Rick, pics will come this week, honest
Sláinte, BOB DOC

Sláinte, 1980 246 AQUASPORT FAMILY FISHERMAN
1990 YAMAHA 150 SALTWATER SERIES HEADED TO CALIF.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal