Attention: Have 2 pages to see today

Author Topic: CCP Coffin Cooler Dimensions  (Read 1034 times)

November 10, 2009, 08:42:34 AM
Read 1034 times

billsaquasport

• Information Offline
CCP Coffin Cooler Dimensions
« on: November 10, 2009, 08:42:34 AM »
Hey Guys there is an Aquasport coffin cooler on Ebay. I noticed that someone has already posted it on the classified section but wanted to let you know I talked to Karin who owns it and she claims it is in great shape and came off of a 25 CCP. I would love to get it but my console has a cooler/baitwell built into the front it. I think I would have to cut the console to get the coffin to fit right. Just for my own knowledge am I correct that I would have to modify the console to get the coffin to fit right???? My fishbox in the floor is roughly 67 inches and she claimed the coffin is 77 inches.

November 11, 2009, 04:11:23 PM
Reply #1

Keith Knecht

• Information Offline
    • http://MinnowsandMonsters.com
Re: Coffin Cooler on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 04:11:23 PM »
If I looked at the right pictures, you have an 86 -25ft CCP.  The 86 was the last year that Aquasport furnished the CCP with a coffin.  The 87's went to a bench seat and had the hatch for storage under the deck.  It looks to me like the under deck storage hatch that you have is an aftermarket addition and the console does not look like an AS console.  The 86 AS console would have been straight down on the front and would have matched without alteration to the coffin.  I am currently rebuildng and 81 and did not have the original console either.  I did cut off the seat in front so that the coffin will slide up to the console and will have to rebuild that part of the console.  It's possible that you might be able to butt the coffin up and calk around it after you cut off the seat.  You probably won't know that for sure untill you try.  The biggest thing will be that the coffin is probably not the same width as your console.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal